Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be easily duplicated, due to this, it cannot be sold to another user once the product key is revealed to a customer, as it is automatically considered as ‘used’. For this reason, we reserve the rights described here to issue a refund. We will evaluate the following conditions:
PROBLEMS WHEN PLACING AN ORDER
1. A refund will be assessed within the first seven (7) days from the date of purchase if:
- The download links of the product were dropped during that period.
- The user’s order will never be ‘Confirmed’ due to a system or human error, from the moment the customer makes the payment or from the moment he reports the payment in the case of payment methods in cash.
- The product key does not work at the time of installation.
- The user has previously contacted our support team to try to solve the problem without success.
PROBLEMS DURING THE OF THE PRODUCT LIFETIME
2. Will be assessed a change of Product Key if:
- The Product Key ceases to function on its own in the lifetime of the product.
- The user did not attempt to install the product more than ten (10) times on the same computer because as described in the purchase conditions, the product includes ten (10) activations, automatically over the Internet or by telephone through the Microsoft Activation Center.
3. In no way will a refund be issued or a Change of Product Key will be made if:
- After purchasing, the user requests a refund with the basis of ‘This is not the edition I need’.
- The product purchased is not compatible with the customer’s device.
- The user requires a tax invoice.
In case the reimbursement is approved, take into account that it may take up to 45 days to be returned by the Payment Processor such as 2checkout or Paypal.
FINAL NOTE: These refund policies are in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.